I love non veg dishes a lot compared to vegetarian food!! Very easy to make as well as tasty too!! My husband's fav is this fish fry! i could save only two pieces of fish from him to take snaps! Here comes the recipe..
All you need is:
1. Thilapia - 5-6 pieces
2. Ginger garlic paste - 4 tsp
3. Salt - to taste
4. Chilly powder - 3 tsp
5. Pepper powder - 1 tsp
6. Cumin powder - 1 and 1/2 tsp
7. Coriander powder - 1 tsp
8. Corn flour - 1 tsp
9. turmeric - a pinch
10. oil - for shallow frying
Do it this way:
- Wash and clean the pieces of fish.
- Add the above ingredients and mix well in a bowl. you can add little water and oil in order to blend well.
- Coat the above masala to the pieces and shallow fry in a tawa or a pan keeping in a medium flame.
|fish coated with masala|
This tastes best with rasam sadham!!