Many of us when we go to any restaurants , never forget to order a fried rice!! wanted to try at home one day and it came so good in my first attempt!!
Scrambled egg fried rice
All you need is:
1. Fresh vegetables - 1 cup
2. Capsicum - 1
3. salt - As reqd
4. Egg - 2
5. Basmati rice - 1 cup
6. Chilly tomato sauce - 2 tsp
7. Soya sauce - 1 tsp
8. Pepper - 1 tsp
9. oil - 2tsp
You have to do it this way:
- Soak basmati rice with water for 10 mins
- Drain the water and add a tsp of oil to it and microwave for 2 mins
- Pressure cook the rice with 1 and a 1/2 cup of water until you get 2 whistles.
- Keep the rice aside.
- Add oil in a wok and saute the vegetables till they are partly cooked
- Mix the sauces to the sauted vegetables, add salt and eggs.
- Scramble the mixture well until the eggs are cooked.
- Mix the boiled rice with the above and garnish
|Boiled rice with rajma|
|Scrambled egg with veggies|
|Scrambled egg fried rice|
You can also add rajma to the rice and mix, i did this way since i soaked rajma last night before i prepared this one.