Saturday 15 September 2012

Microwave Chocolate Cake

One of my friend in the apartment was asking for chocolates after coming to my home. I didnt have chocolates at that time but some where in my mind this microwave chocolate cake stroked! Immediately found the source! The post was from Rak's kitchen. Tried and it was just awesome!


All you need is:

Refer the original recipe here.

Do it this way:
  • Mix the flour, cocoa, sugar and baking powder together.
  • Add milk and oil, blend well.
  • Microwave for 1 min.
Thats it!! you can taste the awesome soft cake just like that or add a chocolate icing and enjoy!
Trust me, this was the best and simple cake i have ever tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments encourage me a lot! Thanks for visiting my blog!

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...